Bwahahahahaha!
Prepare to hear of the most genius idea of all TIME!
My cousin went to girls camp and came back with a trick they taught her:
You and your friend[s], cousins, etc. get a black plastic bag, cut a hole on the bottom, tie up the top and go to someones porch. Who ever is "It" (or whatever) gets under it through the opening at the bottom. You fix em' (the bag) up until it looks natural and ring the doorbell!
*Aghhh*
The person who answers the door sees the bag and picks it up from the top (you may put put a note at the top saying something like: "Fragile! Pick Up From Top!" or somthing like that.) And screams. You might want to pull the bag back. It's good for the Earth. RUN!!!
You should have already chosen a spot for your hiding place.
Your friend comes running back. Make sure not to go to the hiding place directly if it's in plain sight.
Note: Make sure it's not an old person you do it to. You might give them a heart attack.
We shot some pretty hillarious videos of "Bagging" so I'll try to put them on.
Have a great Sunday.
3 comments:
You know, that would be a really funny way to ask someone to a dance. Keep that in mind for when you're in high school. :)
Thanks, I'll keep that in mind
Coleman
Coleman,
Thats hilarious! I want to see the video.
I sure love you,
Kristi
Post a Comment