Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Life Is Sweet


Last night I was kind of depressed. But then my mind came across this thought:

Life is a reward, not a punishment. Look around, you have a wonderful family and people

who love you, and people who you love. You have a home and a warm bed, almost

everything you could want that is good.

I have realized that if a magic lamp came along and said that he would take away depression

for me I would say a firm no. Depression has made me stronger, and I feel unique having it.

For me it is a gift. I am so grateful I have it even though it can cause a bad day.

I am so grateful for my family who loves me and will be there every step of the way. I am

so glad that I met Sarah, Meghan, and Amanda, my good, good friends,
and I am thankful for this beautiful life.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are amazing, Coleman. I love you so much. Mom

Anonymous said...

Coleman! That post was amazing and gave me chills. Life is amazing and I am so blessed and lucky to have you in my life. I love you!
CeLisa