Wednesday, July 22, 2009

WEDNESDAY, JULY 22 2009

Right now I am at my cousin's house. FUN!!!

Well what should I write about?

I'll give you a backround of what's happening:

Zach and Luke are on the famed FACEBOOK. I can't believe that it actually has games on it.

How stupid.

It would be better (in my opinion) if it would be like blogs, and you could comunicate with your REAL friends, not

so called "friends". That would be safer.

*sigh*

Well...I'll make a poem.



Why?

Why doth the man take advantage of their minds with technology?

It is not the technology who overtake the man, but it is the man who destroy them.

If thou spend thy time in writing and for blogs and such, sparingly may I add, it will serve thee well.

But let us change and become knowledgable once more...Before our brains turn to pulp!


HAHAHA

I am no philosipher, but that is what I think. ME.

My cousin's computer doesn't have spell check so don't be suprised. See Ya:)

3 comments:

Danny and Shalayne said...

Very insightful! I agree with your thoughts!

Sarah Anne said...

Spell check, schmell check. We can write it however we want to! Besides-spell check is technology. ;)

Good to see you!

Anonymous said...

thank-you georgie, I will do that

Coleman