Friday, June 19, 2009

PlAyLisT


Well here are a few songs which I really like:




  1. Jordin Sparks: Tattoo, One Step At A Time, No Air(Duet With Chris Brown) God Loves Ugly, This Is Mine Now.

  2. Beyonce: Irreplaceable

  3. ABBA: Take A Chance On Me, The Winner Takes It All.

  4. Miley Cyrus: The Climb.*

  5. Mindy Gledhill: Falling and Flying, Riddle.

  6. Natasha Bedingfield: Pocketful Of Sunshine

  7. David Archuleta: Barriers, Touch My Hand

  8. P!nk: Who Knew

  9. Jason Mraz And Colby Caliat: Lucky

  10. Adam Lambert: Mad World.*

  11. Megan Joy: Put Your Records On
P.S. I had to put in that picture. It's awsome!




*I don't love Miley Cyrus. I only Like The Climb because it has a great tune a moral. That is the only Miley Cyrus Song I like.


*I Didn't Vote For Adam Lambert. I just like His version of Mad World because he wasn't to crazy. I don't listen to Hard Rock

No comments: