Sunday, May 31, 2009

To: Dad From: Coleman


(Thank You for loving us for who we are:)

Dear Dad~ I LOVE You.
SORRY for Being kind of Grumpy today. I loved what you said to Cy when he couldn't get the small, white, plastic object out of the body in the game of OPERATION.
"I can't do it. I could do it before once." Cy Wined
"Yes You can cause your a (our last name*)"
Then Calvin Said. "I'm glad our dad isn't the kind of dad That won't let his kids play in a tar pit."
"Tar Pit?" I asked.
"The one's that are at my school playground*" Calvin replied.
"Are there Really those kinds of dads" I asked Calvin.
"Yeah, I've seen em'. It's sad."
Dad I would like to thank you for loving us even when I'm MAD or being a BRAT
LOVE~Coleman


* Last name with heald for safety reasons
* At playgrounds have you ever seen that instead of wood-chips they have little pieces of tar?

2 comments:

Kristi said...

Coleman,
I love your blog. I love your honesty. I love how well you write. Thanks for sharing your feelings with those of us who feel so fondly for you!
Love you so much,
Aunt Kristi

debi said...

Hey Coleman!!! Long time no write... :) I thought about you yesterday because I know you wanted to do those funny high school photos but they stopped until summer. I found a very fun one to do its called Photofunia. You can put your photo in so many different faces and backgrounds. I will send you some on your mom's email so look for them!!! Love you Coleman!