Oh Joy...
Tomorrow me, my family, my grandparents, and cousins and their parents will be driving a six hour(at the least)drive to the BEAUTIFUL Arizona where we will use my uncle's House Boat and Moter Boat to spend a WEEK in the beautiful waters Of Lake Powell! I Love Lake Powell. I love water but I have to admit that I have to get used to DEEP WATER,But that wont keep me from not likeing the trip. My uncle is a fabulous boater. He can make the boat go lighning fast (not really but he makes it go real FAST!). I can't wait sleeping up on the deck and looking up at the star lined sky(it literly is star lined).
I can't wait to go tubing though after we went to Lake Powell the last time we went tubing at Uba Lake(I dont know how to spell "Uba" So if I'm wrong, sorry. It's eather Yuba or Uba or something else.)and I was TERRIFIED! But NO not this time. I am going to be STRONG and not Chicken out! this will be great:) See Ya in week.
2 comments:
Have tons of fun!
I have never been to Lake Powell. Sounds fun!
Post a Comment