Wednesday, March 18, 2009

YUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have to go to scouts right now. REVOLTING! some people like scouts some do not. I am one of the people who don't. It is somtimes fun but I'm not the person who loves to tie knots. But thats just me:)

BYE-BYE

1 comment:

Liz, in New York said...

Coleman, I know, tying knots is not the greatest funnest thing in the world. Sorry you hate it. Trent is the scouting guy here in our ward and he doesn't love the knots part of it, either. BUT, the cool part about Scouts is that you get to do awesome campouts (in like a year or two) and go hiking and see all the beauties of nature...and who doesn't love that, right? I still remember taking you on a walk when you were just 18 months old and you had to pause and smell every flower, you loved them so much! Just think of all the fragrant flowers waiting for you on your future scout trips! Maybe that will get you through the yucky knot tying times :)