Wednesday, March 11, 2009

UNFINISHED POEM!!!

SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU MIGHT HAVE NOTICED THE WORD "POEM"DOWN BELOW. I WAS GOING TO WRITE A POEM SO I STARTED TO WRITE THE TITLE. THEN THE AWFUL EVENT HAPPENED. I PRESSED "ENTER" SO I COULD GO TO THE PAGE BELOW BUT IT GOT PUBLISHED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THIS WAS THE POEM I WAS TRYING TO WRITE:



I lye in bed and look at the moon.
A beatiful shape in the sky.
I've heard it reflects the sun's light like a glowing mirror in the dark.
So as I fall into the velvet sheet of sleep I am on the moon instead


I hope you liked it. It didn't realy make it rhyme, but instead I let it evolve into that. Also. . . . sorry about that totaly random word just sitting there:)

1 comment:

Sarah Anne said...

"I fall into the velvet sheet of sleep"

I love that line!