Thursday, March 26, 2009

A Family

I love my family. I love them soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo darn much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Today I was reading this book and I will talk about later, it is about the Holocaust. If I had to be separated from my mom and dad and brothers I would fall apart. They are a big part of my life, a corner stone for my "life arch". I have made this post to let them know I love them.


I LOVE you guys.

2 comments:

Nicole Hunt said...

You are so awesome! I think that is so cool that your family isn't just people you have to live with, like a lot of other people I know. That is so cool that they are such a big part of your life! If they are such a huge thing in your life, then that means you are a huge part of theirs. You rock!

Nicole Hunt said...

Oh, and by the way, what is the book called? I'd like to read it, since it sounds pretty good. Thanks!