Baby bear was sleeping in his den with mama and papa bear.
He wasn't sleepy. He wanted a pear
So out he went, falling in front of a snow covered hare.
"Hello." said the hare. "What are you doing? but you don't have to tell me because I don't really care." And off hopped the rude hare not noticing from his coat pocket fell a pear.
"My!" said the bear and he took it to his lair
I wrote this vary random poem about a bear in search of a pear. Even if it was random it was fun.
1 comment:
That is the greatest poem, Coleman! I loved it! It was so clever, and I'm glad that little rude hare lost his pear! Little brat! I am so happy that you are taking the time to write down about your life. You will cherish this some day. You are an amazing writer with incredible talents. I am proud of you! Love, Mom
Post a Comment