Friday, February 6, 2009

Hawaii review













I was just looking at the pictures of our last family vacation to Hawaii. Here are some highlights.
BEST!!!!!
1. Not having to leave the water to go to the bathroom.
2. The scenery.
3. POG( Pation fruit, oranges, gava, mixed into juice) mmmmm :)
4. Eating the "Fake cheese squares" whenever I wanted!
5. Clean pool ( not like the one in Las Vegas)
6. Sharing the hotel room with cousins:)

7. Family Sunday dinner in the Grandparents and other cousin's hotel room, in which I had to walk down the hallway to get there and made me feel very MATURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
8. Doorbell ditching on the way ;)
9. Grandpa cooking breakfast.
10. Grandma buying me an ENORMOUS waterbottle!
11. "THE SPOUTING HORN" store where they sold Hawiian taditional stuff(love It!!)
12. Spying on people while they had dinner at the " THE GROWNUP PLACE"
13. Exploring the hotell and grounds with my cousin.
14. "Gino" waves!






15. Listening to one of my favorite songs, "TATTOO " by the amaizing JORDIN SPARKS.







16.EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (well maybe not all of it)

LOATHSOME EXPERIENCES :(

1. Having to drive all the way to Las Vegas to catch a rebooked flight!
2. Having all my cousins abandon me when I was caught by a doorbell ditching victim! (TRAITORS)
3. Having the victim say "If you do that again, I'll beat you!"
4. Getting a nasty rash because of my sandy swimsuit
5. Getting lots of salt water in my nose and mouth because of the "GINO" waves.
6. Peeling off the skin of a sunburn and forming a disgusting big blister.
7. Walking off the plane home with a blister
8. Having to go to the bathroom a billion times on the flight to Hawaii.
9. Leaving Hawaii.











2 comments:

debi said...

SWEET NEW LOOK DRAZIW..... :)

COLEMAN said...

Love the new header. You are such a darling boy! Love you. Aunt Debs